Is your wife or mom a homeschooling mama? Even if she’s not a homeschooling mom, she’s still your mom (or your kid’s mom) and deserves something for Mother’s Day! Are you unsure what to get her for Mother’s Day this year? If you answered yes to both of those questions, you’ve come to the right place! I’ve got the answers you seek.
- Wash those dishes. No, for real. Three meals a day at home, plus snack time means there is always dishes and she’s probably tired of it. What’s that? She uses paper plates you say? Well someone has to scrub those pots and pans.
- Let her take a bath… alone. This one shouldn’t be that hard. You don’t even have to get your hands dirty. Fill the tub (make sure there aren’t any bath toys still in there), leave her favorite book on the counter, and walk away. If you’re Dad, take the kids outside for a few. Older child? Do the same. BAM. Happy Mother’s Day to her!
- Buy her school supplies. No, I’m not kidding. Pencils are ALWAYS missing. And it will save her a lot of heartaches when the kids are ready to start their lesson but have lost their 53rd pencil of the week. Bonus points if you get her a fancy pen and a cute, new planner.
- Tell her to go have dinner with a friend, and maybe a movie or shopping too. You don’t even have to buy her anything (except dinner, obviously)! She’ll buy what she wants, hang with her friend, get away from the house, and you win! What else do you want, bro?
- Have the kids fill out a fun questionnaire. You too! Imagine the joy on her face when she sees you took the time to ask the kids some serious and silly questions AND wrote them down! Here’s the link to one: who-arted.com Who Arted even has options for Grandma, and Auntie! That’s a two for one; your wife AND mom!
So, now you have no excuse not to do something extra sweet for the mama in your life! 🙂